Book Publicity and Book Marketing
Pre and Post Publication
~Maximize Your Potential~
~Capitalize on the Market~
~Benefit From Exposure~
Book Marketing Connections helps talented authors achieve their goals in promoting their book to the world through the internet.
We know that only 5% of the success of the book is in the writing and publishing the manuscript. The other 95% is in the marketing. We also know that regardless of who publishes your work, either a large traditional publisher, a medium to small sized press, or a subsidy firm you have to carry the load of the marketing ventures on your shoulders. And, if you publish your own book, it's even more important to have a good marketing plan in place. We are here to help you take your book to the market place.
Book Marketing Connections offers authors pre-publication services.
Before the book is even published there are certain things that need to come to play. We can help you with editing, proof reading, cover design, website building, SEO, and much more.
Book Marketing Connections specializes in helping published authors.
Our team of experts are skilled in their specialty. We are here to make your book appear before the world.
Book Marketing Connections creates viral presence.
We will help you create an internet presence through viral marketing that generates continued exposure long after media campaigns have ended.